In general, the meeting objective shed light on environment laws, fertilizing the laws, pinpointing weak points of laws, amending the laws to fit the ongoing status of Kurdistan Region in addition to application of a strategic plan for executing these laws prior to enactment.
Attendants concluded the meeting by issuing certain points for everyone to be adhered for the sake of environment laws enforcement as follows:
- Establishment or assignment of an environmental court in every city of Kurdistan Region to maintain the application of environment laws.
- Application of a penalty order to be executed equally and generally, i.e., the violator to be fined based upon crimes type.
- There are several crimes composed within the policies but they have never existed in the laws. This issue has created outstanding environment situations that never been settled by courts due to unavailability of a lawful text.
- Improvement of systems because some of them contradict with some laws.
- Formally authorizing organizations to circulate awareness among countryside citizens.