The primary purpose of these advanced training is to provide employees with professional appropriate skills, leadership acumen that will enable them to reach sound and responsible decisions – in keeping with the precautionary principle and sustainable development principles.
* An introduction to the role of environmental data for measurement of sustainability;
* Environmental data definitions and methods;
* Data sharing and data management;
* The role and contribution of NGOs and civil society in environmental data collection and analysis (including case studies);
* Focus group on local knowledge and citizen science;
* The environmental reporting Tuscany region experience.
Most environmental inspectors can expect to perform the following duties:
* Assess environmental conditions in the field to evaluate potential environmental impacts from the project.
* Inspect and document compliance with the project's' environmental requirements.
* Prepare daily written inspection reports that provide up-to-date and consistent written and photographic documentation of activities observed in the field.
* Communicate effectively and professionally with project staff, contractors, clients, and other project stakeholders.